If You Think You Understand Businesses, Then Read This

Pink Diamond Buying Advice

A number of rich people no longer buy white diamonds. To such people, white diamonds have become ordinary. Most rich people instead choose to go for certain kinds of diamonds that are highly valuable and rare. Among other diamond varieties, pink diamonds are the most rare and valuable. Pink diamonds are on average 20 times more valuable than white diamonds. As results, lots of people are acquiring pink diamonds for the purposes of investing. On average 3 years is enough for pink diamonds to appreciate by up to 50 percent. This is the main reason that the rich use them as investment instruments. The advantage is that any individual can put their money in these rare minerals. You can invest in these minerals even if you are not wealthy

Pink Diamonds are Rare Because of This Reason

Due to a number of reasons, pink diamonds are very rare. Firstly, in 10,00 diamonds mined you’ll only find one pink diamond. Scientists haven’t yet found out what makes some diamonds to be pink. Also, 90 percent of pink diamonds come from one site in Australia. The site’s name is Argyle pink Diamond situated near Perth ,Western Australia. Production in the mine is set to conclude in 2020, though it began in 1983. The remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds can be found in countries such as India,Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia. The US is the biggest buyer of pink diamonds followed by Japan and India.
5 Key Takeaways on the Road to Dominating Services

READ  The Beginner's Guide to Lawns

What to Consider When Buying Pink Diamonds.
6 Facts About Diamonds Everyone Thinks Are True

Generally, white diamonds are judged on clarity, carat weight, cut and color. A different criteria is on the other hand used to judge pink diamonds. In this instance, darker pink diamonds fetch high prices. Ultimately, buyers ought to choose pink diamonds that inspire them. When purchasing pink diamonds, you ought to consider your budget other than color saturation. If you have more money, then you can go for the most expensive pink diamond. The most expensive diamonds are dark in color. Ultimately, it is your budget that decides whether you go with a darker or lighter shade. Intensity, hue and brightness are the other factors that determine the value of pink diamonds.


Most of the pink diamonds being sold are legit if you take into consideration that 90 percent of pink diamonds are mined from one site in Australia. However, you should inquire about the origin of each and every piece of diamonds you buy. Knowing the origin helps avoid buying diamonds that have been acquired though violence. You should for instance avoid purchasing diamonds coming from Sierra Leone. Last but not least you can purchase pink diamond from a select jewelry retailers. Also, you can purchase pink diamonds online.